View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 05:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because no one ever comes out and say "I AM THE VICTIM" here unless it was directed by a Wayans Brother.

This thread was your awakening. No one agrees with you. Hard facts are thrown at you at all directions. But you keep deflecting. Once you find out that getting endgame loot was the game it would diminish 20+ years of you being being a fox saying grapes are dumb.

Humans... humans dont live as long as you think we do. 20 years of tutorial missions, 20 years of living, 20 years of nursing homes or on your way to a nursing home. And for those 20 years you wanted NTOV loot not knowing that once you have it, thats it. Between conflicting resolutions and an ending you didnt think about until my posts you want to not be on that hospital bed thinking about a net-like cape.

Goodbye, good luck, and leave me out of the suicide note.
There you go again, resorting to more red herrings instead of logical arguments. At this point I would say you're not worth replying to anymore. I would like to hear from mature adults. Nothing you have said so far has suggested that you are either of those.