View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 01:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I understand doing that is popular by todays real world youth groups you cannot think like this if you wish to advance as a human.

So let me approach this another way. What will you do if you do get said loot?
Or to look at this simpler, what will you do once your carrot on a stick, has no stick?

The carrot will lose meaning. This is why you are not playing Warcraft. Molten Core loot does not mean anything to do. This is why you do not play Star Wars Galaxies, Genonosian, Krayt weapons do not mean anything to you.

Everquest loot means something to you. But you lack the willpower to try.
I didn't say anything about being a Victim. Are you okay? I keep asking you questions, but instead of answering them directly you resort to red herrings and trying distract from the actual subject at hand. What does any of what you just have anything to do with the question I asked? I never once said we should just make the game extremely easy and everything easy to obtain. Me not playing this game and that game has no bearing why or why we shouldn't change the the end game raid scene. These are all red herring arguments. Please address the question directly or don't bother responding. Why do you think making the raid scene more accessible for people with limited playing time would be a bad thing? Not why we shouldn't make the server give handouts every chance you get, but why you shouldn't make it possible for someone who has limited play time to eventually get raid items?