View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 01:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After 2004 there are a fuckton of MMOs out there that cater to people who want without effort.
Warcraft
Star Wars Galaxies
City of Heroes
Final Fantasy 14

The list can go on but my point is made.

The real question here is what drives a person to sit back, be proud of being casual for over 2 decades and expect shit to happen?
That's a oddly antagonistic post, considering I only asked a little question. Were you directing this at me? At what point did say "I'm proud to be a casual"? I suppose if you were to ask what motivates me play, I would say I enjoy spending my spare time in between my work shifts getting a little xp or winning an item here or there. Giving my limited amount of spare time to play, I like to be rewarded at least decently well for my time. Mostly I enjoy this game only because my friends play here. I don't play to revive some kind of strange feelings from childhood or anything. I would like to ask, what drives you to play here? Why do like spending hours poopsocking? What do you feel about the cheating in the raid scene? What would be wrong with making the game a bit more accessible to people who have less time play in your mature, adult opinion? I'm assuming your an adult because this game is 24 years old, so it's unlikely your a toddler, even though quite a few people act like little kids here.