View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 06:34 PM
Banned

If you think it's even remotely ethical to transition kids I legitimately wonder where you draw the line at all?

Like, is it okay to let your kids smoke meth? Shoot heroin? I certainly hope we can all agree that it's not. But why? Maybe because it damages them both physically and mentally and they can't possibly understand the long term consequences of their actions, even if it temporarily makes them feel happy in the short term?

Maybe it's your job as a parent to protect your children from things they might think they want now but will handicap them for life?

Maybe "Give me what I want or I'll kill myself!" is blatant emotional blackmail that anyone should easily recognize, regardless of the context?

I mean this is basic moral philosophy shit and the modern left *really* struggles with it. And not just on this issue.

And Botten, please don't just start blathering about the catholic church yet again. Here's the thing: Everyone agrees priests raping kids is bad, whereas roughly half the country currently thinks kids mutilating their bodies is not only good but is "necessary care". Including the fuckin white house.
Last edited by Ooloo; 05-29-2023 at 06:38 PM..