View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've connected to every breaking point - randomly getting to - hanging at "logging into server select," and instant "timeouts," crashing back to blank password, hanging at "Last server," blank server select, server select instant timeouts, unknown error, hanging, crash out, blank character area - sans chars, buttons, floor.. and selecting character with load hanging and never enter the game/zone.

approx 420 times, in the last 26 hrs w/o ever getting in once..

I've tried everything I could find on here with hours worth of searching, scouring, and reading.

After a quarter century and a world full of stunning technology advancements, why does EQ suck harder now than before its first ever patch?

Don't talk to me about free.. something that doesn't work isn't free, it's a plague.

Tons of peeps seem to be having this issue, and I've seen no posting of resolution..

Has P99 been abandoned because it's too hard to make it work?

frustrated af

Just curious, are you using shit hotel wifi? I travel for work a lot and noticed some hotel brands are unable to connect to EQ cause their wifi isn't configured correctly. Same issues that you describe. Usually Holiday Inns, some Marriotts. Steer clear of those chains if you are playing EQ on the road.

Elendil's Giveaway