Thread: Game Mechanics: Make Quillmane Classic Again
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a player it’s an inconvenient change, i really like being able to get a cloak in just an hour of play for each of my toons.

That said, I wish there was a like button for this post because it is so good to see after all these years of hard work on this server you still get jumps of inspiration to make the effort to make things more classic, even if it means rewriting old code you already made from scratch.

For all the complainers saying “well when are you gonna fix this or that” ... well review this thread, see the kind of research you need to do, the level of detail you need to find, and how to present it in order to get Nilbog and co informed and inspired to get to work on this or that problem...

The way I see it, we are all volunteers here after a fashion - whether play testers, researchers, etc.

If you feel like the coding side of things takes too long, maybe message the current coders, and ask for some pointers in how to get started and volunteer to do it yourself?
That has all been done. The evidence is there in levels of detail much more than have been presented and prompted other changes that have already happened. The changes and fixes for ST would be much easier and take a fraction of the time spent on this change that approximately 4 people care about.

Nilbog, fix Sleeper's Tomb.