View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

For anyone new to the server, I'd like to button up some stuff on the last page.

First, it has come to my attention that multiple troll posts made recently were probably from one guy, in a rival guild, who used multiple forum accounts. And that this same person has trolled not only our semi-casual guilds recruitment post, but another casual guilds recruitment post on this forum.

As stated in the forum rules and above by a GM - guild recruitment posts are off limits to negative/trolling posts. As a member of the P1999 community for the past 10 years, I am a firm believer in this. Guilds deserve at least one space to freely and joyously show what they have to offer, free from harassment and most importantly: derailment. It is extremely hard to defend yourself in a space without doing your friends disservice via derailment.

Another person's opinion was expressed recently. I've looked at this person's post history and it appears they have a strong beef with another rival guild that isn't us. Every single post of theirs is taking jabs at that guild, and it looks like they sought to "get at them" via breaking the rules and posting on our recruitment page, since we have ongoing agreements. Curiously, this person's guild also has ongoing agreements with that entity, in the form of a rotation agreement that is still in place because (shockingly) it benefits their own members.

Any other confusion about the situation is understandable, as I realize regular members of said guild would be unaware of leadership talks between their guild and ours the past 6 months. They would perhaps be simply unaware of situations like, our tiny force being leapfrogged by their puller (after an hour of clearing trash toward that dragon) while other dragons were up to go after, or offers to team up repeatedly snubbed, or what our leadership has had to deal with behind the curtain, all making us.. gosh darn it.. recently a bit more neutral, about drama between all higher-end guilds on P1999 Green.

Sorry to be a bit vague, but I didn't want to call out any guilds by name - my goal here is to address what I was cornered to address for anyone new to the server, and simply move on. If anyone has sincere questions they can reach me on discord: Vowels (Aeaolena)#4075.

For the time being, I would like to respectfully ask that my guilds post remain off limits for harassment, as per the forum rules, from this point forward.

It's not a fair fight because of the issue of derailment, and I will be reporting every post.

Thank you for understanding. And how dare you not bring muffins.

-Faerie