Thread: nihilium
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love the boxes just standing there looking at the scenery
Nice! Instead of reprimanding your own guild mate for blatantly training you are accusing Azrael of boxing. You should be removing this person from your guild and instead you are not even acknowledging that it happened and spreading hackuzations. I think Derubael just went over this yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Community needs to step up and work to improve itself, not put it all on the staff.

We've gone over this a bunch of times. It'd be pretty simple to clean up a lot of the bullshit that goes on around here, and we wouldn't have to issue a single ban. Guild leaders take responsibility for your members. When you see them stepping out of line, dock them DKP. If they do it again, suspend them from raiding for a month. Pretty easy, and I guarantee you the community would shape up quick. Most of the bullshit rhetoric stems from the guild feud that's been going on for years.

Instead, we have guild leaders ignoring legitimate claims during raid disputes by other guild leaders. Officers actively encouraging the bullshit that goes over these forums and in-game. Nobody from either side stepping in to say "enough is enough, it's time to care about the box more than ourselves."

We can only do so much before it's up to you. But I guess it's easier to blame the staff than try to improve the community together.