View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
enchanter not op at all

kek
It doesn't matter if they are OP are not; what matters is that they weren't OP in classic. Anyone who played in classic remembers Enchanters as a grouping class: they cast haste and C2, they mezzed adds, and maybe (if they were bored) they got hit to have their animation attack (although honestly I don't even remember them doing that very often).

Maybe a few rare Enchanters (with good computers and T1 connections) were soloing ... very carefully ... but again it was rare, and charming in groups was all but non-existent.

The goal of P99 is prominently displayed in the upper-left corner, but as long as I've been here that goal has been ignored when it comes to Enchanter charming. The hope I had ... the same hope I'd like to think we all have, if we appreciate this place and its goals ... should be to make Enchanters like they were in '99-'01.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.