Thread: GoblinLounge
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

I voted everything except fuck you.

Really excited to see what special attack and what room magnetaress lives in. And what drops. What quest and items etc!

Tbh. I think Aussenseiter should drop hotdogs as a tradeskills component. Unless fireballed. Then cooked "dogs" also a tradeskills component.

Unsunghero should run from zone to zone in a sorta random order flexing his stuff. Maybe occasionally get devoured by dragons.

As for Trexller. Maybe some erudite character.

And Jobaber a snakey serpent who whispers dark secrets about the world in your ear. Sometimes charming the PC and using them to fight and occasionally win battles leaving the PC buffed and with free loot.

Jimjam is a halfling war who sits by a campfire telling of their in-game exploits and is recruitable into the players party. They have a quest to find a ruined blade.

I would make PG a priestess with a faction. If your faction is neutral shell send you on noble quests. If it's good she'll buff and heal you. If it's ally she'll join the party and smite your enemies aswell. If you're threatening she'll constantly cast blind. Root. Fear. Stun. Etc. Or some other crippling curse. If it's scowls she'll pvp u.

I don't know about anyone else right now. I woke up in the middle of the night. Posted this and went back to bed.