View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 11:50 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well shucks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the truth is

jesus would sit with this person and talk some sense to them or just listen so they could maybe talk some sense into themselves if possible then he would turn some bread into fish and some water into wine and shuffle off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also:

sad thing is i can't even keep up with all the good images coming out of this thread

g-d speed tho, get it all outa ur system the end is near [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is the background supposed to look like a wiggling pelvis and descending femurs?

And the food is in, well, the center where other things that aren't usually food usually are? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well u can actually get hepititas from eating anything in america so ya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plz don’t ban me
this is actully funny lol

----
@aussenseiter

its ok if u dont want to pay for it lol

i don't even want to pay for it haha

i get kinda mad that all these supposed progressives don't form their own government tho and pay for it out of those pockets they could easily create a global vagina fund without asking for handouts from the catholic church

also that this is still the biggest issue to voters in 2023 is also pretty woke apparent-ly

plz have some respect for the trannies going thru this for the first time folks they aren't everything the news media paints them to be a lot of them don't actually steal or is it steel? handbags from air terminals not really a disproportionate number everyone is equally cullpable of being a shitbag themselves without stealing? them. Why is english so fucking wierd.

TEXT is art too

----

also i'm basically curious about everything putin is into i like have done almost everything he has except buy or drive a russian car, i like a lot of it tho enough to kinda have learned about it all even tho i don't do it every day, butt it would be v hard to resist going fishing with putin, i think it would be fun to see what he cooks up at the campfire

i'm also big on animal protection [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

he would probably tell me to chill bro - more than likely if we had a personal encounter and maybe half smile i think that would be his deal, then maybe i would get dragged off and killed by a secret agent cuz he can't be seen publicly with wierdos like me for the good of the country, nothing personal tho.

who knows maybe there's a universe where i get an entirely new Russian identity and become a princess in the new one world unity monarchy or whatever they call it with a palacial top floor pentouse in Astana aka Nur Sultan aka whatever they call it now (or maybe on the moon as that city becomes a gateway to the moon) - cannot rule that one out tho i'm not really putting any effort into that one

---- to put it succinctly

I think we think to small, even me, ~Marco Inaros
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-31-2023 at 12:11 PM..