View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another example of your bad insight. I laughed at a joke at your expense then you cried.

I never once shared my political beliefs because it’s wasted breath when most of this board are alt right losers who circle jerk each other.

You can’t reason with someone who already believes something unreasonable. They have to come to a rational conclusion on their own; it has to be an epiphany of their own. Any evidence you present that goes against what they think is invalid while anything that seems to “confirm” their beliefs is gospel.

It’s a combination of the confirmation bias and a lack of understanding that correlation does not equal causation (which is like the first thing they teach you in any basic statistics/research methods class).

The fact you are unaware of this fact of life leads me to think you have a lot of room to grow. Good luck with it.
Nobody gives a fuck about what you believe, or the random inane factoids you will blather out nonsensically.

You are about as complex as fucking fruit fly, I already know your life story because you are that simple. You aren't even a human being you are collection of stereotypes.

Lemme guess, If I brought up something about climate change you'd reply with natural cycles.

You think of yourself as an original thinker, non conformist, while blindly believing every conspiracy garbage shat out from the rat fuck bowels of the internet.

And while you believe your enlightened you are really just a sociopath who is desperate for social interaction which is why you Karen it up and annoy the fuck out of everyone in your ear space.

Stupid ain't hard to understand.