View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

"Neoliberalism is contemporarily used to refer to market-oriented reform policies such as "eliminating price controls, deregulating capital markets, lowering trade barriers" and reducing, especially through privatization and austerity, state influence in the economy."

I know you guys read liberal and think left wing but... this is ultra conservative.

I<m very glad that the worst scandals in this video are scandals in the right wing-o-sphere nobody cares about.

And not 35,0000 lies a day.
With Sean Spicer arguing with journalist that the sun was shining during the rainy inauguration. Or like all of the president allies going to jail one after the other like with friends like these right. Or a personal lawyer opening up and telling all. Or calling election officials asking to find votes.

Or do you even remember what the scandals were 4 years ago there was like 100 a day we all aged 8 years instead of 4. Usually, the president age, not the population.

anyway.
Weird video.

Look at that eclipse with your naked eyes because you are a stable genius hell yes.
Last edited by Byue; 05-30-2021 at 03:31 AM..