View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually it's so I have money to afford parts of the Epic and Thurg armor when I hit the appropriate level. I don't like killing things that give no plat. I'd rather be 46 with a fat wallet then 60 and dumpster diving.

I do a round trip of shopping for new spells and gear every 5 levels on my Druid. Whatever I raise in those 5 levels, I bank half of it, and the other half is my spending budget, so I'm always saving up little by little. With Paineel guards it's roughly 500pp-1kpp per level.

Of course, the other part of it is that Paineel guards are an easy camp that don't aggro, and I can bind and sell right there to boot. So not only is it good money, but it's super convenient.

Eh, as long as it's safe, relatively consistent, and I don't have trouble tracking the giants or the PH, I can probably wing it.

Level 33-37 mobs at Paineel are all on a 27 minute respawn timer, while the giants and their PH are on 6m and 30s, so a giant every 2-4 spawns is roughly the same exp in that scenario, but average three times the plat per kill.
Bro if you have a Druid with all the ports just join DAP and port a bunch. I’ve made over 5k pp in a long session of porting when I had a guy in DAP. You will make so much more money than grinding giants and things like that for plat.