View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 08:34 PM
Large Bat

You won't assume my motivations? yet the next statement you assume I'm farming this spell for platinum.

I've told 1-2 copies in my lifetime between 15-25k. Never being disingenuous about the spell and claiming it's the bee's knees or it is never resisted. It's fine you include the data on the wiki to inform people but to include biased price data of what you think it's "value" is is just silly. Let the free market prices work its way out. If someone truly wanted to spend 20k or 30k I'd hope they'd check the wiki (see your data, thank you) or ask around the community and people say "its not worth it"

But I'll tell ya the copies I've sold, the buyer has admitted they'll never use it, but they are completionists and wanted a complete spell book, and it's not within their means to obtain and thanked me for finally getting that last spell. People get enjoyment for different things, not always having the most efficient spell.

It's like you are so upset you paid 50k, and felt like you got scammed and you have this oddly specific vendetta about this spell where you post multiple PSA's lol