View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 06:32 PM
Banned

Price is based upon value. If a spell/item has no value, the free market will accurately reflect that over time and once knowledge is acquired, discounting supply and demand.

Unfortunately, there are people whom regularly take advantage of other players that are ignorant of the value of items/spells within this small community. This spell happens to be one of those that a majority of the community doesn't have sufficient knowledge regarding the capabilities due to the location of the mob that can drop it.

I have sufficient knowledge of this particular spell, as do many other necros that have overpaid tremendously for it. I know someone that paid 70k for this spell when the revamp occurred and I personally paid 50k during the same time period.

The revamp was several years ago now and I'm informing others so this community doesn't continue being abused simply because they are ignorant and some people are greedy and/or disingenuous. Hence, I'm informing the public.

It's called Integrity. I won't assume your motivations for questioning my motivations. Thanks for asking and I'm not sorry if this personally affects your farming platinum abilities.