View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm done trying to debate this with you. Insulting me with this "goalpost moving" nonsense (when I've consistently said the same thing throughout this entire discussion) just shows you're not an honest debater, and are simply trying to make any claim you can to "win" (to what end, I honestly don't know).
it's not nonsense. i wanted proof, not evidence. your memory of classic is 'evidence' but what is it evidence of? Certain things not happening at all? Certain things you just never saw but were still happening? Certain things you saw but simply forgot? or even more cynical take: you are lying because of a weird nerf-enchanter fixation?

if you were truly concerned abuout things not being classic, on top of your list would shaman torpor tanking everything solo. there were 5 to 10 times as many enchnters doing the shit you claim they werent doing than were torpor shamans soloing high end mobs. So how could you possibly get it so wrong?

that said, itreally does make the cynical intepretaton of your 'evidence' quite compelling, if i do say.