View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why the people I keep referring to (eg. Dolalin) have posted evidence to the Bug forums.
wow. look at those goal posts move. proof and evidence are not the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But that doesn't mean there isn't evidence of how it worked. Also, it's like you're completely ignored my Street Fighter II example: you don't need to know exactly how the original worked to know the emulator isn't emulating it correctly.
i didn't even read your analogy past streetfighter. it was dumb. analogies are incredibly poor ways to communicate ideas, and you only use them when someone lacks a frame of reference to understand something. if you can't properly comminucate ideas when we are all sitting here have decades of experience with this game, then there is something seriously wrong with your communication skills -- or, more likely, you are just blowing smoke because that's alll you've got.

Quote:
We'll have to wait for the fix to see, but here's why I think you're wrong: Enchanters in live were not soloing gods, or charmers in groups, on live during classic! So we have tons of historical evidence that color flux didn't make them so, because (for two years, across tens of servers) it didn't do that.
*We* don't have to wait, though you might. Enchanters were the stongest dungeon solo'r recogized by everyone that was in the upper spectrum of players mid way through kunark. addditonally they would use charm pets until they had bokren and staggered the spawns in the camps they wanted to hold when in groups. then they would lose the pet as there was no real need to keep it. But you've never been in the upper spectrum of eq players, so your ignorance is understandable; your persistence in maintaining it is not.