View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciderpress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be great if there would be some kind of announcement about wtf is going on, today for example. We all get what a quake is, but not necessarily "the ground shakes somewhat" a million times and there are just randomly multiple nameds up and "this area will be dangerous soon" or whatever. We don't all use discord, and we are not all privy to what goes on in the "UN" which I still don't even know what that is.

What is going on? I'm just trying to level my enchanter and every time I get a good pet going it quakes and he poofs I lose the shit I had on him. Just let us know this is gonna happen and I won't play my chanter that day.
It is unusual - and unfortunate - that the GMs did not make a forum announcement about the event. I think that was a mistake and they should announce such things in the future for the sake of those who aren't clued into the raid scene.

Server staff painstakingly planned and ran a GM event, which is very classic, and it shook up the grindy raid meta and brought joy to literally hundreds of people. These events are a wonderful gift from our volunteer server staff.

Regarding the UN, it is a Discord server in which the raiding guilds make agreements, hash out disagreements, make amends after committing faults, and shoot the breeze. After the GMs told us about the coming event in the UN, the leadership of each guild informed their guild.

I highly recommend joining a guild - even if you don't intend to raid. It's a great source of friends, entertainment, and info. I hope this helps.