Thread: About red 1.0
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 12:59 PM
Banned

It is the reason the server failed. To be fair i dont know what the composition of the server is right now, toxicity-wise but if all the normal people wouldnt have quit the server wouldnt have become such a cesspool. It became full of these griefy nerds because the way the server was setup up (xp loss) distilled the pop to its griefest. I wouldnt call it a success that the server finally got numbers for its last expansion (i really doubt the 350 figure too)

Why i quit was a combination of factors but after finally succeeding in pushing for xp loss removal, sirken goes in and nerfs the xp in pve causing another drop in pop. The last drop (for me and others im sure) was basically the lack of trust i had in the staff to care about the pop numbers for people who remained. Like, why put all this time in a server if staff is going to go out of their way to not care about how fragile the population is. Watching them leave the server in limbo now just confirms my initial hunch.

At least with a restart at 600 pop, with no easy way to make people quit, theres a chance that we could remain a long time around those numbers. If they can make teams work, youll always have the team and you naturally gather when another group invades your zone.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 06-01-2022 at 01:01 PM..