View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll always remember finally freeing the Crushbone male high elf slave, and he gives you a Dear John letter for a guard back in Felwithe, who I discovered was actually male. I wore what was probably their engagement ring for many levels.

Newbie Dark Elf rogue quests are also fun, at least two quests specifically for you to kill children (Gregor Nasin's daughter and also the halfling pregnant with a dark elf rogue GM baby(!))

Not as obscure but the Wakizashi of Frozen Skies quest was VERY satisfying to complete on a non-twink character of appropriate level. Having a Burning Rapier in one hand and an ice wakizashi in the other was neat.

Also Kerra Isle quests just because I like weird factions.

What's your favorite possibly-useless flavor quest?
https://wiki.project1999.com/The_Mystic_Cloak

Some daughter from felwith runs off with dark elfs and her parents get divorced over it and the mom moved to Euridin, if you talk to the father, he asks for your help.

You go out to find the daughter and ask her to come home, but when you do shes in a jail cell in najina! (classic untrustworthy dark elves)

You rescue her, and return to her father, he gives you a letter to take to euridin, and when you do you unite the family and get a cool cloak.

Its really a nice one.