View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 07:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlimits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"until that motherfucker understands that I can murder his ass. I live too close to the trees to let this fly. Watch what happens when I pull my zipper down and nothing comes out. Yeah exactly fuckass you're a nothing."

The alpha is speaking.
Dear Kindredsouls,
I know this has been hard for you since I kicked you out of the guild weeks ago. It hasn't been easy for me either. I wish you would stop making these threats, you're scaring me. What we shared was beautiful even if it didn't last. I wish you would hold onto the good memories we shared and let go of the anger of how it all ended. I know you have a new man (TSS) and tho I have friends in leadership there I have avoided sending them tells with my bitter side of the story. I want you to move on with this and embrace your new relationship, let me go... I'm no good for you anymore. It's not you, it's me. I will cherish the memories we had and find comfort in the fact we can both find happiness in the future.

Sincerely Yours,
Tator~Tot
Fortitude 60 Clr
Allig 60 Mnk
~Former Divinity~