View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious question, btw.

On EQLive, they allowed in-era one way transfers from PVP servers to blue servers. This meant that there is precedent to do this. This would not include Blue -> Red transfers, as in the original vision, that was not something that was acceptable (level up in blue, transfer to a red server risk-free was considered out of scope.)

I have a 55 epic'd rogue I'd actually love to play again - even if on blue - but unfortunately, it's stuck on Red which has very little chance of ever seeing activity again.

Is that something the P99 staff would entertain at some point in the future? Given that the idea is technically within The Vision, I figured I would ask.

<3,
Secrets
This would be cool. I think I still have my 50 something wizard on Red collecting dust. I see no reason not to do this. Red is kind of a lost cause in it's current state unfortunately so why not?

Edit: The only good argument I can see against this is taking up staff time in processing transfers. But I imagine most of this could be automated/scripted without too much hassle?
Last edited by PlsNoBan; 06-21-2022 at 10:59 AM..