Thread: A new hope
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been lurking eqemu and eqemus discord for weeks now and ive found about a project those guys are working on wich is the peq-expansions project and from my understanding they are sorting out the problem with out of era items when u lock in an expansion, they are tweaking that side of things and actually half way to go with classic itemization with like 30/80 zones done. I guess we will be able to set up classic servers easily and only a bit of coding to get FFA rules set up. Maybe in the near future there will be a rennaissance, lets hope for it. When thats done someone just need to host a stable server. Fingers crossed just wanted to share, take care all
Would be interested in that. Ill take it here if we get a X1 server, but id really like some tweaks done, some modding. Theres a SWG server out there that really did some great things, adding 9 extra planets, new creatures, dungeons (which i always found was the weak point of SWG, lack of dungeon-y content) and other stuff. I dont expect that much out of EQ, just some different itemization maybe, some kind of reward for pvping, zone control mechanics, etc, etc...