View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Old 10-03-2019, 01:12 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This has already been addressed several times in the last few weeks. There are plans for the PVP Community. We are not announcing or addressing them until after Green launches. It would be ridiculous to think that we'd shift our focus away from that at this time, or start talking about it prematurely and confuse the players coming for Green.

So... it's been over 2 years since Green launched. Now the Greenies are clamouring for Green 2.0 & the supposed Green / Blue merge. I'm sure the red-headed step-child will be passed over again to focus on Green 2.0. I will save you all the suspense and paraphrase Rogean's future upcoming response:

"We are not announcing or addressing them red bastards until after Green 2.0 launches. It would be ridiculous to think that we'd shift our focus away from that at this time, or start talking about it prematurely and confuse the players coming for Green 2.0"

Keep your collective chin's up. I firmly believe by the time Green 10.0 is announced we may get some further update.

Elendil's Giveaway