View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never forget
Indeed.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...4&postcount=21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best trio w/o cleric (and no 2x of 1 class) is enc / shaman / monk (can sub in pally/sk/war here but monk is best).

Could also argue enc / necro / shaman and sticking to undead charm spots. Don't have to focus on keeping pets alive but rather sending them into big packs of mobs and letting all the adds do the damage.
This thread simply shows who the trolls are on this forum. Keep bumping it. They got into a manic state where they had to "prove me wrong", because people don't seem to like debates or discussions on this forum. Then they just agree with me a few months later, because the dynamic of the game hasn't changed much in terms of what classes are good in the past few years.

Toxigen tries not to sound hypocritical by trying to inject the "No Cleric No 2x 1 class rules", but he wouldn't be saying Enchanter/Shaman/Monk or Enchanter/Necromancer/Shaman is a good combo if he disagreed with me in this thread.