View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 03:59 PM
Skeleton

Default I read the PNPs outdoor camp guideline but still...

I'm very new, only a couple of weeks old but I've spent a good deal of that time hunting in Paineel. It has been a lot of fun and I have made more than a few friends by peddling crack, err, breeze then clarity to my fellow players in the zone. I've learned which spawns makeup which camps and even some of their respawn times. I have graduated from the SK Guild courtyard onto the 3 spawn bank camp.

However, it's really frustrating when a very high-level player comes and kills the spawns I'm trying to charm fight against each other. Last night, the same high-level player and I were the only two individuals in the zone. But still, he had to kill the ones I was trying to charm fight. I asked if they could hunt literally anywhere else as the zone was empty, and was told the sky is visible so they could kill whatever they wanted. I was frustrated so I just logged off.

I logged in today and was camping the same 3 spawns at bank camp. Charming one, waiting for the other pathing mob to come by so I can root it. Charm fight those two, while I medded back up. Then take the survivor and fight it against the third with my newly aquired enchanter damage shield. I don't have outstanding gear and I'm not high level so it takes some time. But the same high-level player from last night logs in and picks up where they left off by killing the bank mobs. Again, there are other spawns available. I ask the high-level person again if they could go hunt elsewhere, and get told the same thing as last night, that the sky is visible and so they can kill anything I'm not currently fighting.

So I give up the blue bank spawns that give me xp and move over to the green skeles in a different part of the zone. That high-level player leaves the bank camp and comes and kills the mobs where I'm hunting. He doesn't even bother to slay the bank camp spawns, just leaves them. The high-level player comes to where I am, and kills those at my new camp. I try to move back to bank camp but I'm still limited by my mana and my need to med after mezzing, tashing, and charming which gives the high-level player time to come slay the other bank camp spawns as I'm medding.

It just sucks and tbh it kinda ruined my morning playtime. It feels like harassment and certainly doesn't feel like they're playing nice but seemingly, according to the letter of the rules, it's an acceptable play style, and that is just a bummer.

Anywho, thanks for reading and I hope your day started off better than mine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]