Thread: Diablo 4 Pals
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Just got my wired connection set up to try to minimize ping; pisses me off that I'm only 15 miles away from the google fiber around Microsoft HQ. Still a dramatic improvement in the ping I was getting with a USB wifi adapter and deep south internet lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey I saw your message last night super late...damn PS5 chat is so clunky. Sorry about that.

I hit 43 last night and had to conk out. Let's all get to WT3 this weekend and bang some dungies.

Minion necro is lit AF. Super happy.
Damn nice. Looks like I'm the casual scum these days. Just hit 30 though and hopefully will be WT3 by tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which bow build did you try? I like the concept of TB, but the way it worked felt cumbersome. Having to throw blades into something and then run behind a bunch of mobs and wait for the return. I like to hit combat full boar I guess lol. Which is why Flurry and Rapid Fire feel so good to me. Have you tried Penetrating Shot? That paired with an Eaglehorn bow seems similar to TB kinda? Arrows bouncing off mobs and the walls and going crazy.

Whatever you go with you should lmk. I love seeing different rogue builds. I already switched from poison imbue to Shadow Imbue to get aoe dmg. Ive noticed it's what I miss most from my Flurry build. I'm amazed at how well it's working out. I dash in to pack and drop a poison trap with heart that spawns a decoy that taunts enemies when I do it. So they all rush to stand on the poison trap and I just unload with Rapid Fire and repeat dashing through the pack dropping traps and firing from the other side. It's super fun and addicting to do...didn't think I'd find something I liked as much as flurry. Makes me wonder how many other fun rogue builds there are.
I only tried penetrating shot for about the first 10 levels before giving it up so I don't think it was a fleshed out build or a good sampling of what the ranged builds have to offer. I just like TB too much, so I think I'm going to run the same build I was running on Eternal before the patch for leveling. TB is like "Nothing Personnel: The Build", kind of obnoxious with the amount of running and teleporting around you have to do but I enjoy the playstyle. I may switch and try a ranged build in WT3 though. For leveling I'm currently running just a generic TB build that maximizes energy cost reduction to spam TB as much as possible. I'm loving that taunting shadow decoy malignant btw, clumps mobs up nicely to dash through them and skewer with TB
Last edited by Lune; 07-21-2023 at 06:32 PM..