View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didn't replace my avatar with another countries flag BUT i am on NATO's side. i'm not an idiot that thinks what the other idiots think, i'm fine with dead russians, and spending any amount of taxpayer money and ukrainian lives to achieve that goal up to and including and full release of the nuclear arsenal if Putin doesn't withdraw troops or the Russian people don't rise up and kill him themselves.

i believe anyone supporting Putin that's American or from the west is a victim of a propaganda campaign, a cyber war if you will.. that has been going on for quite some time and are theoretically enemy combatants if this continues to escalate.

put that in your pipe and smoke it. also breaking news, that Wagner guy was apparently poisoned.
God Bless the CIA.
Based
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine