View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khardan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worth it. One of the best IDEs around at the moment.

Have it set-up on a CentOS VM, wasn't difficult, works like a charm.
Same, except on Linux Mint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will you teach me Python? I'm an idiot. I'm tryna make a MUD for my friends cuz we'll probably never play DND in real life..or the thousands of hypothetical dollars in board games I have molding in the garage.. I literally have to ask chat AI how to uninstall Evennia (pip uninstall evennia btw) then look up how to make a virtual environment on windows cuz the tutorial said it's best. I don't even know what that means looking for a gif but I gave up
If you are serious, take a class. I learned to program on my own, but it took years. Now I mentor for an online boot camp, and my students learn everything in like six months.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.