View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Druid Charm Leveling Path off the top of my head

15 Oasis Crocs

20-24 Gorge Hounds (If no shithead Bard is in the zone this spot is the best at this level range) Just sit up on the hillside and pull. You can also grab the Dark Wolves and Griffons too. Zone to gorge is real close if things go bad

24 - 29 kinda sucks OT is kinda meh. (There are Tigers in LOIO I guess) Duo with an enchanter if you can and just heal him and root his mobs. There are some bandits at some ruins near Giant Fort you can harmony and root rot too. I'd group in MM at pond or Unrest and just grind it out and get it over with

29 you can charm crocs in CT but only the crocs underwater immediately down the well. Use Harmony and don't let them run. They will path into the wall and bring massive trains

31 - 35 Croc Alley (CT)

35 You can do Kedge Ent. Snare a mob and let it path as close as you can before you get wrecked by the train and zone. If you only get 1 add root it and let the snared mob path close and then zone. When you zone back in it will be there waiting. Can root rot here too that way. It's good. It's been awhile but might get you to 40

An alternative Spot 35ish are cougars in Ice Clad. Go to the island with the dock. It's much safer than the area near the Tower. Garou runs around near tower and if he aggros you, you're probably going to die

All around this area and in GD are animals you can charm. Walruses are a really good spot mid 40s?

You can also quad kite the cougars and giants in both zones

At 50 if you get good at charming SolB Bats are good

Then Bear Pits but the pits are a very well known spot now so there are always people there. If you got the stones Kedge all the way IMO