View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think homosexuality and sexuality in general is a sin it's bad to be obsessed with the flesh

---- living a clean an honorable life of service is way more important than ur vagina dicks stats ----

they are not wrong --- they are wrong in how they politicize it and proseletize about it when they need to sit ppl down and recover them from the devils works

********Unfortunately satans corruption is EVERYwhehere!!! SO beware!
mag i'd be careful with how much heart you put into religious elements. I grew up with the bible being pounded into my head, I have studied the occult and pagan stuff, I have prayed to God, and I have prayed to Satan, and nobody answers.

I believe in a creator of some type, the facets of this universe are beyond are wildest imaginations and there is just no way that this reality is all we know. It's best just to try to have the right idea, because when you KNOW, then you have to go to war.

chris rock in the kevin smith film Dogma:

Quote:
Rufus: I just think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier... People die for it, People kill for it..."