View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 09:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're a victim of anything, it is in fact old school puritanical belief systems, I was raised christian, and one of the many things that pushed me away from religion is their ardent refusal to consider anything beyond their conventional system of thought, because if they have to give that up, then they lose the little bubble of security that they live their entire lives in.

we gotta think bigger folks.
i think the mormons did a good job in my lifetime adjusting their shit (now compared to then)

they used to be super blackophobic and homophobic (again now compared to then) --- its dumb to want the universe to be perfect all the time, it will never bee while u are still alive - until ur in G-ds embrace

and while they still preach that shit is sinful they don't punish ppl for it anymore in general (relatively, especially compred to the 50s)

still not sure if there are some black super secret mormon higher uppers yet tho

-----

i think homosexuality and sexuality in general is a sin it's bad to be obsessed with the flesh

---- living a clean an honorable life of service is way more important than ur vagina dicks stats ----

they are not wrong --- they are wrong in how they politicize it and proseletize about it when they need to sit ppl down and recover them from the devils works

********Unfortunately satans corruption is EVERYwhehere!!! SO beware!
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-30-2023 at 09:17 AM..