View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I was just using them as an example because they're a reliable solo. However, I'd like to see an all-mage Sebilis group too!

I was just there the other day, and soloed a few entrance mobs. With six people I'd think you could get to a decent camp like NG (to defeat the three-mob clusters, you'd just split the group into duo pairs) ... but the devil would certainly be in the details.

If five other Green mages want to try it sometime, I'd totally be down! We'd just want to park a couple of Clerics there ahead of time, because I could easily see things going bad.
I guess the mages would just need to save mana for blasting down the big threats (Krup casters specifically). At least they can dispel off the shaman hastes / wiz DS / etc on pulls.

Would love to see a livetsream or video of 6x mages in Seb just going for it. My guess is they'd start off kicking ass and then eventually run out of steam due to having to A: chain summon and B: nuke big threats.