Thread: New on Blue
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 05:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucie59850 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I allow myself to react to this subject because the author demonstrates exactly what I feel.. I am Iksar level 19 shaman, IMPOSSIBLE to find a group, yet I type /who all, I see people 19-20-21- 22 I send them a message to offer them and the answers are always no.

Question: Will there finally be a fresh start on blue for everyone? It's unplayable, if you have to be there at the start of the server to rush to have a chance to level up and find groups, it's unplayable..
blame green, seems most of the newbies switched to it. not sure why since it's just more expensive items and more camped mobs with a worse UI. but that's how it is. If you can solo up to CoM level, i see groups there and then KC pretty often. also try joining one of the more casual guilds that has more new players still leveling .

if you really need a fresh start you can try green (not sure how it is right now, it's late in its cycle) or wait for the new green that will start over from scratch, supposedly.