View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only really happening to poverty goods the commoners rely in imho.

I saw it coming and felt bad about it. Butt I also know there's nothing I can do short of FEMA.

So I'm just praying for them.

Sure dork Brandon pulled the trigger butt the industry would have done it anyways. No matter what. Because this is all regulatory and due to globalization. It is also inevitable. Idk i only wish for the road to be as smooth as possible for the helpless drug addled masses.
its regulatory for sure, kids can't take a joke online these days and what do you expect when you regulate speech? Once you break that seal it's all rifles and ditches and lots of bodies for sure Just like in Russia, and thats what i see in the dark places between the houses on my long night walks. Then I come home and my keffir is watered down. That's how things happen,, and it's regulatory for sure but the real people to blame are the regular people, the ones in those houses who do drugs and let it happen..the ones alone on the path at nght and not even ashamed..im with you 100% i want it to be quick and easy for them
Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wwjd?
maybe i can evaporate water off it and reconstitute some real stuff? but then it would go bad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]