View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shjade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Outsider's perspective (not interested in raiding, on either server, myself): from what I've been reading the last month or so, after screening out the bullshit (aka 99% of the content), I get the impression the foundation of the complaint is, essentially, a body monopoly. Empire is so large on such a small server that they control most of the eligible raiding bodies on the server, which makes it difficult to form raiding parties outside of Empire using the rather limited remaining 50-60 population.

Whether or not that's accurate, I can't really say. That's just how it's seemed to me from what I've seen posted.
Empire might be to large and organized to contest with now, but there are more than enough to make a comparably sized force on the rest of the server.

problem is there is a large number of players that can't get along beyond 20 or so people and end up pushing away new players, alliances, breaking up mergers, etc.

IMHO empires advantage has been the ability to manage a large group of players and keep out those that would cause problems for what they are trying to do.