View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 09:47 AM
Aviak

Just gonna level with you - this will probably be impossible to find. There are only six out there on Green (including the one that came over from Teal) and i know for sure at least half the owners really treasure them/treasured them before quitting.

As the owner of one, I can tell you I wouldn't consider trading mine for anything other than a pre-nerf fungi stick (the one legacy item I didn't get on this edition of elf sim. Was there for one but lost the roll to the only one our little crew saw reeeeeeeeeee).

I can also tell you that Artelius has quit permanently and in his last will and testament wanted it deleted on stream. None of us who have access have had the heart to do it yet though.

I'm almost certain Carceret won't trade theirs, especially not for beads/WDH/manastones (they already got)

That leaves three others. Think those went to Glimrock/Dalbo/Exxedeus originally and probably bounced around their close friends all these years later.

Good luck though! Just wanted to let you know how tough this search will be and what you'll probably need to bring to the table to even get negotiations started.
Last edited by Bigdaddy47; 01-26-2024 at 09:52 AM..