View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Jibartik you're missing some key facts related to trumps gargling on putins nutsack
I cant buy into this cultish stuff.

Like first of all I respet putin russia and what he's doing for that country.

Do you think im gargling his nutsack?

The democrats for 20 years have ben doing exctly what trump was doing, building a relationship with russia, to entice them to join nato. Sorry you dont like Putin, but the people of russia are fine, and we should have an open economy with them EVEN IF they dont want to join nato.

When trump won, the democrats flipped and turned Russia into this bogyman that (mind you elected a preisdent, which is FAR MORE of a damning accusation about the state of our democracy than saying the votes were miscounted)

Since trump was elected president we went from hitting the reset on our past with russia and starting to build a new future, to scrambling to hit the reset button on that idea to startup a new cold war.

I dont get you people. I think it's objectively obvious that life was under less durress from far more than just covid under trump. And you people still think he was everything the PEOPLE WHO ARE PRESIDENT NOW say he was.

Idk, I just dont get you folks.