View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah there definitely isn't anything other than IP blocking, you can totally hotspot or vpn 4-5-6 bots, i've seen it done many times, but never saw them again after my reports.

its the same people that are blatantly running scripts and claiming their gf is playing the other 3 toons

i'll never understand why people go to all the trouble of breaking boxing rules on p99 or anywhere when they are gonna get banned eventually, why waste all that time? It can't be a challenge like hacking where you get to test your skills against other software devs, you just log in boxes on multiple connections and run MQ2, no skills no challenge, you just play until you get caught and banned, so stupid.

I really love this thing TAKP devs are rumored to do, which is to allow the rule breaker to play until they actually get stuff done, max level, dozens of AAs, good gear etc, THEN they ban the player.
IP exemptions are a big problem in both communities. They're clearly being abused, P99 raid rules just make it more profitable to do.

Remanded and order to review with strict scrutiny. Raiders do not have wives, at least I hope they don't. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]