View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yah but certain mobs in Hate see through hide. And the mobs that see hide can aggro from port in.

So unless a raid is already broken into Hate, it's very difficult to get the book solo -- and if a raid has broken in: I doubt they'd let you sneak to book on their raid and grab it.

And how would you get out? Leatherfoot cap? Thurg potion? Is this rogue farming the Leatherfoot cap themselves? Or are they buying from another player. If the latter, why not just buy a weapon better than Skean? Pay for a TL box? Seems not very solo to me...

Making thurg pots would also be very tricky SSF. Maybe a lizard blood potion? Either way, my point is that SSF Rogue is ridiculous.
Yes, there are mobs that see through hide, but nothing sees through sneak if you are good at avoiding their frontal arc. Yes, I would definitely plan to farm and be prepared to use a DA idol and a WC cap for this mission, and I would make the run naked in case of failure. Yes, they are easy enough to farm solo as a rogue. Yes, SSF rogue is ridiculous and that is the point of playing one.
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>