View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 06:30 AM
Sarnak

Default This really happened on P99

Back in the days, during the <Inglourious basterds> / <Transatlantic Rampage> days :

A wife/husband pair was in the guild <TransatlanticRampage>, they had a wizard and an enchanter named Alisa/Aleja.

The husband was really quiet and shy (and a cool dude). The wife on the other hand was much more ... talkative.

While I was learning how to break fear, she kept ranting in tells about how to do coke anally and how great it was for (anal) sex. It made me fail my kites a couple of times of course.

During kunark launch on blue, grinding for a RoA or a Pre-nerf fungi staff was hardcore, so she'd kill the time with more stories. I didn't pay much attention, but well, Kinsawt did.

Kinsawt apparently started dating Alisa, and well, she subsequently dumped her husband and divocred.

Kinsawt also RMT'd <Transatlantic Rampage>'s GB.

You heard this right, he got the pixels and the pussy. I rate his stay on p99 as honestly A+ and one of the guys that made the most of it.

Another dude in that guild named Sodapop used to point his 9mm on the screen during Trakanon engages, even took pictures of it (if someone from that time can oblige - would be cool).

We used ventrilo at the time. We were all forced to used push to talk, but this guy didn't want to - he'd just wait to get kicked out of vent.

One day during a trak engage that we lost to <TMO>, he was seemingly pissed. We heard a gunshot activate his mic, and well, I personally never heard of the guy again (screwed his rig, or his head, we will never know).

We were all concerned and shit, but we were also focused on CR'ing from under Trakanon.

If you also have crunchy stories about p99, please do share.

Yw.