Thread: Pet Zerg Guild
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiakenjaTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would say yes on the wiz. If i recall they are much faster casting and they have stuns. also yonder is very useful.

It is a pain to level a wizard till you get bonds of force at 28? though. After that you can quad kite.
You do get stuns, faster casting speed and yonder. Both pet classes get stuns with stun proc whips from split paw gnolls. Granted it can be better to have a castable stun at times. Necros get shadow step which is much like yonder. Mages get a resist debuff. For group pvp the longer the fight the better a pet class becomes over a wizard. I don't think wizards get enough additional tools to make them worth it though because they are not very good levelers. You tend to find a lot of people who like to solo or run small gank groups will play wizards heavy in pvp. If you're also in a big guild and fight in large groups wizard may also be advantageous because running out of mana will not be an issue and quick /assist dps is better then dps efficiency.