View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Fire Giant

This is great info thanks for posting. I actually did pretty much the exact same thing with all damaging spells (and utility spells required for soloing like roots, snares, buffs, etc) for druids, wizards, mages, and necros for level 1-60 and incorporated several calculations and variables to arrive at the estimated kills per minute including downtime for each class at each level based on things such as; level, total int or wis, additional mana from items, specialization level, various mana regen buffs, the amount of hp the mobs have that you are killing, etc (pet damage was not included). I thought about posting it but my criptic short hand would make it more or less useless to anyone but myself in its current form.

What I found interesting was how big a leap in efficiency many classes take upon reaching a new spell level and gaining access to a new nuke/dot, or the ability to quad, etc.

Anyway keep up the great work. I'd love to compare my results with yours once you get them done for the other classes!