View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 06:50 PM
Banned

Thanks much guys, hadn’t gotten much feedback and was getting a bit discouraged

I been playing like 6 hours/day this week I’ve been off work and went from 45 now to 49, halfway to 50

I ended up buying jboots MQ for 5k. Every time I make a purchase I take some time to try to farm back some of the money I spent, so that’s slowed the leveling a bit. I know that’s not ideal and it’s better to just plow to 60, but I get plat apprehension every time I dip below 10k. I like to pretend I could jump on a crazy good deal if needed, but honestly I’m finding out I greatly overpaid for theft of thought and c2. We’re not going to talk about just how much I overpaid…..just take it that I did….

I’ve heard stuff like PoM chest is bis or nearly bis, but I really don’t need that. Just anything better than blackened crystalline robe. Thats why if figured a SS item might be a bit cheaper to buy than PoM stuff. Maybe I can try to get in a raid guild and just grab some plane of fear/sky stuff

Yeah that earring of blazing energy I’ve seen sold on blue for only like 1k but never seen on green. That was the one I mentioned in the original post, that one looks nice, stat wise

Neriad shawl I hear you can buy the loot rights for like 5-8k. Dunno about trying to solo it there, I don’t like to attempt soloing new dungeons until I outlevel it fairly significantly. I find that makes the trial and error process a little easier. So I wasn’t picturing trying to solo the shawl if I did until close to or 60
Last edited by unsunghero; 11-24-2021 at 06:57 PM..