View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 04:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ummm just comparing it to other forums we have posted in over the years! also magnetaress is literally on our side too so U are basically fighting a losing battle

Recondojoe is my friend of like 10+ years and we have posted in much more active forums and played much more active games, he introduced us to p99 and it is only natural we would integrate ourselves in a way that feels right regardless of how 'alive' you think the forums are (they are not)

srry and continue to stay mad that you are annoying the only 3 female posters this forum has ever known with ur pervy pics instead of learning to adapt to new and upcoming forum populations who are just as skilled and knowledgable as U are [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, no one gives a shit if girls play P99, what is this, middle school? All of us guys have women in our lives, so some hideous, social shut-in girl with poor hygiene playing the same game is absolutely irrelevant. The only people who give a shit that girls are playing are probably virgins. Why you feel the need to bring it up is sad.