View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We remember a time when we had threads like this, led by staff inquiries.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=116528

We don't remember ever hearing staff conclusions on this stuff but I guess red 1.0 was the conclusion.

Looking forward to a brighter future with project 1999

Please note wipe requests as early as 2014. I'm sorry for the whiny population, don't give up.
If my memory is correct, red was launched at the end of 2011. So that poll couldnt have factored in.

Sorry to barge in with a little whining here but their lack of attention to feedback was why bad decisions were taken. Like not deal with xp loss until the toxics were done stomping the population out of the server and then with Sirken out of the blue nerfing xp to finish it off after it was slowly recuperating after the removal of xp loss. These kinds of call for feedback were few and far between.

We turned all the outcomes, server setups pretty much inside out in the last year and the feedback is there, once again, on a silver platter if they only care to look.

The reasonable way forward here to me would be to offer a clean slate for everyone, no need for big assesment sheets of what went wrong. Just do a thread where you ask for feedback on the new setups and be careful about people trolling you into bad setups. Im sure most of the responses will be excited and positive and youd even see bitter people like me contribute and forget about the past. Im sure people will find all the feedback that was given to you in the last year and agregate it in the main thread for easy reference.

Until then, im done talking to a wall.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 04-27-2022 at 10:23 AM..