View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unlawful search and seizure comes to mind, but I ANAL

Also you misspelled justices.
No it is true that while the search wouldn’t be unlawful because there would be suspicion of a crime, a decent amount of people might resist the search

And these people won’t have unlimited means, once the drugs get taken, they will probably think about doing something illegal to get the money for more

But IDGAF. Natural consequences then. You try to fight a cop who’s trying to take your drugs away, or go rob someone to get money for more, you suffer the consequences. Still better than death from a drug overdose

If I was in charge of policing I would say to my officers bring me all the fent and meth. I’d have contests and bonuses to whatever could confiscate more, bring me it by the truckload. And throw the book at dealers, make people actually fear dealing drugs. Right now it’s a great career path. Get that shit out of my city

But I the opposite of anal. Nothing in or around my ass. Unless it’s a particular planet of the apes doll