View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, you might want to look up who Konstantine Kaliminik is.

He was convicted for the very thing you're speaking about. Oh and he worked for the trump campaign while he was feeding russian spies info.

Nobody said the votes were changed. Nobody.

I know your daddy told you stuff but your daddy is a liar and a pedophile.

Yeah, might want to look into that.

Are you going to cry like a pussy ass bitch or are you gonna look it up???

Dont be a little pussy ass bitch. Pull up those panties, stuff your fat cunt into the fabric, and look it up. For once in your life, ignore the bitch in your blood. Ignore the pussy engrained in your DNA screaming at you to run away.

I know that you're WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much of a fucking pussy to look it up. You'd be wrong and you cannot stand that. Not infront of everyone. You wouldnt stand for me making you look like a fucking pussy ass retard infront of everyone. You'll run, change the subject, or reply with 3 words.
Little aggressive for a Friday. For such a level-headed person I'm surprised you missed the point. The losing side, no matter if you're democrat or republican, will come up with some bullshit as to the reason they lost, instead of the fact that their candidate wasn't good enough. Keep thinking outside countries hacking social media are the reason democrats lose elections though. It seems to be going well for you.