View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 09:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. I honestly have never looted a player after killing them, mostly because most of my PVP has been bigger in scale and you're too busy focusing on the enemy to loot. On the flip side when I have died in PVP I've found most the time my corpse goes unlooted. Should just remove coin loot imo, the only time it really factors in is when someone 2 boxes a warrior in crippling blow range and instagibs an int caster after a big item purchase.
Yeh to be fair the one time we were PvP'd was by a twink in CB a couple weeks ago on the night we first started on server. Was just under a plat in shrapnel but the guy was cool and gave us both our coin back as it was blatantly obvious by rags that we really needed it. Hell we still do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Come to think of it he might have been Nilly?... shit I better not mention that... gonna get me in more troubles! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]